Bank Admin Assistant
Outlook Care are looking for a Bank Admin Assistant who will be based at Foxburrow Grange in Colchester, but will provide administration and support to Outlook Care as a whole.
Main tasks of the role include:
- Providing administrative support to all departments of Outlook Care
- Provision of administration services including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, printing, mail merges, mail shots, post management and any other admin task
- Dealing effectively with all calls to Outlook Care through the main switchboard and assigning them as appropriate and taking relevant messages, following up with outstanding actions.
- On occasion, support the home with cover on Reception ensuring a professional and friendly welcome to all visitors at the home and that all areas are kept neat and tidy
- First line Technology support including supporting staff to change passwords and access their data on Office 365 systems
- Assist with any compliance reporting requirements and the collation and provision of data and reports as required
- Supporting the managers with the interviewing process, welcoming candidates and scanning documents and paperwork as required
- Support safeguarding of residents by demonstrating awareness of policies and other means of resident safety including ensuring the workplace is COVID-safe
- Working in accordance with Outlook Care's vision and values LIKE IT (Listen, Inspire, Kind, Excellence, Integrity, Trusting).
- Admin, Telephony, Customer Service